Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

out with fighting ...in with riding

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Dee057, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Hey Guys,

After being a reader for a long time i decided to finally stop being lazy and join up.

used to ride my track bike aprilia rs250 in sydney and around other tracks , then moved onto professional Fighting Muay thai in thailand and around the world ...now hung up the gloves for a bit to give my body a break.

my beautiful dream bike (ducati 848) seems to ease the boredom .....

ANy riders in sydney ride during the week? eg friday or wednesday?

2. welcome to NR, and a Duc would ease anyones boredom i think
  3. welcome to netrider, i ride on weekdays some weeks as i'm a shift worker, but usually south of sydney around mac pass, kangaroo valley type rides
  4. Welcome to a quieter sport, and Netrider.
  5. Hey man, welcome to the forum. My two favourite things at the moment is MMA & riding.

How'd you go in Thailand? Any fight videos online?
  6. Hey, welcome.

Sometimes during the week I go for a punt up The Old Road later in the afternoon. Bit random though, it is normally if I am bored at work ;)
  7. welcome to NR, 848's are a fav of mine
  8. #8 Dee057, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    thanks for the replies...

Yes there are a few videos. Type in Dylan Resnekov.
    I didnt post majority of my fights up just because my opponents would study it but there are a few....

[media=youtube]NgI5uWxyBmk[/media] (this one i got punched in the back of the head twice and ended up with a brain haemorrhage)

[media=youtube]g-AY64W3c9o[/media] (very very old one from my early years)

[media=youtube]wUt8XYwU1R8[/media] (almost 6 yrs ago slug fest)

[media=youtube]OTtxQDm4Dx8[/media] (january this year...after a big break.....was a bit of fun)

A few more some where on there....
  9. skills!
  10. wow skills indeed.....................good night irene for the first but what a fight.

Have fun in the fun house, welcome to NR.....................
  11. Dude, I swear that I have never met your sister...
  12. Welcome to the netrider Mate...will ya be my bodyguard? LOL

13. Welcome to NR :). Great to have you with us. Loved the fights btw. I love watching Muay Thai, but, I must say, after watching so much MMA (love MMA) it's frustrating watching the ref jump in so quickly with a knock down. Not to disrespect your fights, they were awesome to watch.

Enjoy the bike, stay upright.
  14. Welcome to NR. Nice bike there as well. (y)