Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"Our Tara" to star in Celeb Race

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Mar 30, 2006.

1.  Top
  2.  Top
  3. yeah right.... what is the benefit of her being a member if we all cant laugh at her riding abilities.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know, me me me me me...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

4. She wouldn't be seen dead with us down at southbank
    Get real people!

We were material for her book and now thqat it is finished or almost finished we are no longer required.
    Notice she hasn't posted since?

5. I don't think she's been "our Tara" for quite some time...

6. :? The person the thread... and picture... is about... :?

You miss something? or missing something? :?

7. Pfft @ "our tara"

8. geeez so many broken hearts and tears before bed time. she's got a busy life no doubt and better things to do than troll a forum.

9. [img:193:290:f1c4683dc3]http://cars.grandprix.com.au/var/agpc_cars/storage/images/media/images/event_info__1/2006_event_info_update/moss_phelan_002/25274-1-eng-AU/moss_phelan_002_medium.jpg[/img:f1c4683dc3] :driver:

10. Kasia Zachwieja, Giaan Rooney, and Jeff (from the wiggles!)

Why isn't this a poll?????

11. So who is she besides a pretty(?) face?
    I'd rather Eric Bana bring his Ducati down for coffees.

12. She kind of reminds me of Camilla to look at.

13. Will be shown on the channel 10 news in the next 1/2 hour :grin:

14. hmmmm
    they didnt even mention her name at all :shock:

15. This is a photo of Tara, this is also a nice shot, she's the one without the pink hair :)

16. Geez, harsh crowd. She is still a rider after all. I'll bet she didn't start riding just to research a book. With posts like those above, I can't imagine her feeling that welcome here anymore. Would you make the same comments if an average joe had gone offline for a while?

17. You said what I've been thinking; I just posted the thread as a current issue and got dumped on by all and sundry :LOL:

18. She came, she saw, she... left.

19. She came, she saw, she recognised me, she raced and she didnt make the podium.

That woman is stunning. I have never ever seen a fireproof suit look so amazing :grin: