Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Our own little 911 stopped in its tracks?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by incitatus, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Our own little 911 stopped in its tracks?

"THE Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT) has confirmed that four Australian women have been detained in Syria, accused of trying to take a dismantled gun aboard a plane bound for Australia."

2. Even if the dismantled gun had IKEA style assembly instructions, unless a male was involved, the plan was doomed anyway :LOL:

3. They had it all wrong.

Fighting is essentially a masculine idea; a woman's weapon is her tongue. ~ Hermione Gingold
  4. dan... I can assemble a gun. I can also shoot it, aim it (was a better shot than my bro, but I havent fired a gun in years) and load it. Firefling has a gun licence I believe...watch out ;)
  5. If IKEA had anything to do with it, it would have been incapable of inflicting harm, have no sharp edges, and be painted a nice pastel shade in case it looked threatening when brandished.

Edit - No need to worry, remember what the Prime Minister said, "No, definitely not, I DID NOT have sex with that US President".....

apologies to W.Clinton esq
  6. and it would be made of cheap arse chipboard that fell apart at the slightest sign of humidity.
  7. ...and the instructions would be incomprehensible...
  8. and no Allen key to assemble it with either :facepalm:
  9. And come with an allen key the sorta fits, but you strip just getting out of the packet.
  10. I like ikea :(
  11. ...and you then have to put a thread up on netrider asking for the location of a bolt shop so you can get new allen key bolts :p

12. Perfect :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Reading the subject line of this thread, I assumed that someone's porsche had broken down :D

Nice touch hiding the gun parts in the kids toy - maybe it was just an overanxious parent. Some mothers give their kids mobile phones for protection - this one gave a Glock 9mm :p
  14. I just noticed that the gun parts were in their hand baggage, but the ammo was in the cargo hold.......spot the four blond's ? :)
  15. Blonde #1 - Ok here the parts

Blonde #2 & #3 - Ok we've put the gun together, all ready...

Blonde #4 *takes gun and points at aircrew* - Ok infedels let me into the cargo hold so i can find my bullets for this and nobody gets hurt...

16. Thats scary stuff.

I wonder what they were planning to fly the plane into? :(
  17. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I shouldn't laugh as I'm blonde - but that's just gorgeous
  18. Another one to put down to over-excited reporting of rumours?

It seems a little kid picked up a used bullet casing.

Thanks to the climate of hysteria promoted by the lying rodent and the other wingnuts, this one will get lodged in the collective memory as yet another instance where Australia narrowly avoided a terrorist threat.
  19. WTF? Is it your bike, or you that's "undergoing therapy for soft-headedness"?. Have you any idea of the damage that can be inflicted by a 6yo with an empty cartridge case?

AlQaeda start the training young, usually with 'slip the toast into the VCR' excercises. This is followed by 'drag your schoolbag along the new duco', and finally, 'find the primary input socket for the King AD1130 Autopilot and jam an empty cartridge case in, causing an uncontrolled descent into terrain'..........wake up man, before it's too late.
  20. Oh, now that was low!