Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ouch

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by firefling, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Dammit, sprained my thumb badly last night and now I can't even go for a ride on this beautiful but refreshingly cold morning :(

Been ages since I went on a decent ride, and now I may have to forgo the ride on Sunday :?

2. Condolences on your thumb :cry:

However, is your bike all better now :D

3. Thats no good Minna, hope you get better soon, on an upside it was very cool this morning on the bike so the enjoyment factor was a little lower. (but not too much and I can play a little later.)

4. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

(The opposible thumb distinguishes us from other primates.)

5. I like riding in the cold as long as it's dry. I love taking the bike through fog around 1am along the freeway :D

6. actually primates have opposable thumbs too..... look at a gorrila or chimp?

Sympathies for the thumb.

7. How did you sprain your thumb Minna ? Was alcohole and flipper involved :wink: .

8. You are quite correct. :)

9. The opposable thumb helps distinguish humans from other animals.

10. Fire
    You will just have to do thumbthing about it!!!

11. froflmao!

btw speedy recovery fling!

12. you should be all healed up in a week so this should sort out the need for a serious ride