Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Other Styles of Apline Star jackets

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by BiX, Apr 18, 2006.

1. I was looking at buying a new jacket and found a alpine star one. Its a new model for 06, and a little retro. But i can't seem to find it advertised anywhere in aust. Are we on a delay here? or is it just a matter of the importer only bringing in a few model's? I can order it from overseas, but seems almost as expensive.

2. ring the distributor, Monza Imports on (03) 8327 8888 and ask them where you can get it.
  3. Yeah as bix said the distributor would be your best bet. Nice lookin jacket though :)
  4. If you find out where to buy this jacket, can you please let me know as well..

5. Dont peterstevens sell alpinestars gear?!?
  6. Not sure, as we don't have peter stevens up here. Most of the internet shops don't have that model listed and normally don't stock the full apline star range, and normally don't have them in the store proper either.