Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[OT VID] Don't skip this one

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Carri just sent me this...

...And it BLEW MY F*CKEN MIND. :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1762059 :tantrum:

Totally safe for work. Jaw-dropping. And from kids so young! Holy flaming shitballs. :!: :!: :!:
  2. They'll go alright, when they get the hang of it.
  3. The results of a lot of practice and skill are in that video.

... but my favourite bit is the dude in the bear costume @ 7:19 going crazy
  4. rope nunchucks

wow a really great video thanks
  5. I really can't stand all the razzamataz that precedes sporting events and half-time entertainment, but MAN, that was :shock: fantastic.
  6. What's the word that describes when something is awesomely more awesome than awesome?... Cause that's what that is. :shock: :)
  7. What was all the fuss about .... Its synchronised skipping for gods sake
  8. less than 30 posts in almost 4 years and this is one of them? :eek: Now now, it's all ok :wink:
  9. They must be aliens sent here from another planet to entertain us because humans just aren't that good...!
  10. Loz, do you have an unhealthy obsession with schoolgirls/
  11. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if it was from North Korea - but these are 10-14 year old American schoolgirls that somebody was able to pry away from their cell phones long enough to train them up for a centimetre-perfect 7-minute tour de force of a performance artform I've never seen before. F*cken good on 'em, they look like they're having a riot of a time and they can take that act anywhere in the world. Except North Korea perhaps.
  12. Define "unhealthy."
  13. Just where to start...................................................
  14. You know damn well what I mean.
  15. The trouble with legal age is that they tend to gain flexibility in all the wrong areas and lose it in all the right ones.
  16. If your C:\Documents and Settings\Loz\My Documents\My Pictures\Schoolgirls folder full of pics like this

is over 2.3 gigabytes, that's unhealthy.

But under 2.3gig, is ok.
  17. I love cheerleaders.
  18. Good find. I can't skip one skip without wrapping the rope around my head or landing flat on my face. So I find their ability impressive from that aspect. Beats most of the half time shows I have seen at sporting events.

19. Does it matter how many posts I have made in 4 years?? It doesnt change the fact that I didnt find it as exciting as you and others did and made a comment to that effect .
  20. that was awesome :cool: