Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[OT] The sauce of all evil

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Mar 18, 2007.

1. I'm just posting this because I know there's several Netriders out there that delight in the misfortune of others.

Chengaleng just opened the lid of a can of tomato paste that was well past its use-by. It EXPLODED. I heard a pop and a scream, and ran out to find her standing there with a shocked look on her face, her hands covered in red slush.

The stuff has gone EVERYWHERE. It looks like a frickin' chainsaw murder scene. Floor, walls, curtains, fruit bowl, benches, it's like a splatter gore-fest. The tin just doesn't look big enough to store the amount of goo it shot out. So... any tips on getting mouldy tomato paste out of curtains?
  2. That sounds like me and my girlfriend last night.

Except it was in the bedroom.

And the stuff wasn't red...
  3. I was about to say, if it came out looking like tomato paste bud, see a doctor immediately.
  4. THAT'S BOTCHULISM [cant spell it tho]

when bacteria eats tomato it creates gas that keeps on comming over time. not every tom paste has bacteria but when it does the 'pop' sound is a warning not to touch it.

sounds like the paste could be lethal if eaten so give it to your enemies. if you end up in hospital ask for zoferen iv.

im not kidding. i dont mean to worry you. im sure you wont die but from what ive heard [if you ate it] it's not pleasent.
  5. :LOL: :LOL: :rofl:

Sorry but thats classic.
  6. botulism stumpy ;)

LOZ- :worthlesspics: :worthlesspics:
  7. . . . did you lick it off Loz ?

8. trash the curtains and buy new ones.....that's my solution when i overcook the caramel tin and it explodes.....

9. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Try Morning Fresh and a damp cloth on the curtains. :wink:
  10. Ohhh, how funny. Thanks for the laugh! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    As for the curtain - drycleaners. If you start trying to clean it yourself and you don't manage to get it all out, you'll set the stain and the drycleaners won't be able to get it out either. And that stuff has dye in it, nasty!
  11. bwahahahaha!! freakin gold! i cant believe you post up a thread like this and NOT give us pics??

as for the cutrains.. what about taking them down and getting them drycleaned or something?? might be the only way to get that crap out..
    when you do it, let me know. id love to be there to explain to the dry cleaner how you got all this dodgy red staining on your curtains :LOL:
  12. Definitely right up there competing for post of the year, and certainly for thread TITLE of the year :LOL: :LOL:.
  13. Sadly my camera's busted so there's no pics. However the image of Chengaleng standing there with eyes like dinnerplates and the carnage all around her.... Burned into my memory forever.

Incidentally, dishwashing detergent on wet cloths got the curtains clean.... Eventually... :roll:
  14. Hahahaha .. a precious story. Thx for sharing. Poor Cheng :)

15. OMG!! this has started my hysterics all over again... its the eyes bit.. i can just see her look of WTF just happened to me... priceless.
  16. ahahahha hA aha ahahaha ..... that is the funniest shit i have read in ages...
  17. Perhaps too many pics of this :butt: Loz and your camera finally objected in the only way it can
  18. OT: But I saw (in your words) The Mighty Chengaleng split past me the other morning! LIGHTENING SPEED, almost.

If only I wasn't such a girl, I would have riden that damn Bolte in peak hour.
  19. It was BLOODY SPECTACULAR (mua-ah-ah-ah-ah).

Thanks guys. A good hard scrub and dishwashing liquid did the job. I'm just lucky I got away without pinkeye with this squirtage.

Yes, I think I had my imaginary superhero cape on that morning. I remember you. I'll use telekinesis to bring you along with me next time :)
  20. LMAO! I am going to leave a can in the cupboard for a few years just to have a go myself! :LOL: :LOL:
    Maybe one of those tins that I left in the ex's cupboard will be left long enough to contain botulism and explode all over him???? :evil: