Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

OT: Sheriff Department

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Guest, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Does anybody know anybody working for or close with the Victorian Sheriff Department. I tried contacting them via email and recieved a very weird response :) .

.....And no its not for a un paid fines or anything like that. :grin:

2. a very weird response? like what?
  3. I enquired about recruitment.

I am interested in applying to become a sheriff and I was wondering if you could please let me know how do I apply, and is there certain times when you accept applications. I have been talking to a member of Bailiff-Sheriff and they mentioned that recruitment may be in the early part of 2006.

And got this response

4. :shock: yeah that is a really strange response.
  5. waht the

an expensive question
  6. LOL Pj :LOL:

You pay the $77 to put in a request for recruitment info
    & then somone will view your request & decide whether 2
    reply or not :grin:
  7. Yeah I know :) .

I was think about the MFB for a while, till I discovered that to registered it costs $80 (I think). And that didn't even guarantee an spot in the exam :)
  8. Since when do they charge $80 tp apply? :?
  9. Since I went to apply in the middle of January. It's getting beyond a joke, $80 to fill in your details on a blank webpage :?
  10. Have you tried Rocking the Casbah? If memory serves correct, they don't like that, and might be interested in having a word with you.
  11. :? :?

msg too long
  12. if theres any positions available, they'll be advertised here. I'm looking for a treasury job so I know and theres no cost to apply :)

13. Thanks mate, I've actually being looking on there quite a bit for Unsworn Police jobs. :grin: