Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[OT] Marital relations summed up in a single photo

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, Aug 5, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

2. WHAT??? WTF??? YOU THINK WE ENJOY THIS EITHER?? The arsehole lion has probably just done something unbelievably STUPID/SELFISH again and we're left to deal with it AGAIN??? THE SHIT WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IS NEVERENDING.
    YOU THINK WE ENJOY being overtaken by a rush of hormones we can't control??? YOU THINK we can't hear ourselves and are powerless to do ANYTHING about it???? Bloody males. None of you care, none of you understand. :cry:

Excuse me now, I just need to go in search of some nurofen and a hot water botttle.

3. LMAO - crackup!

4. :rofl:
    :LOL: :grin: :) :oops: :cry: Sorry dear

5. This one could turn ugly.

6. "When I said put the toilet seat down, I meant PUT THE F**KING TOILET SEAT DOWN!!"

:LOL:

7. 10:59 AM
    "You're not a mind reader? Well get out the fcuking door and don't come back."
    *pause*
    *female sobbing*
    "And whilst you're out get me some chocolate ice cream."
    *jangling of keys*
    *female crying*
    11:00 AM
    "Where do you think you're going, I need a hug."
    *foot steps approaching*
    "What do you think you're doing Mr, your not getting ANY action after the way you have behaved."
    *male voice groans*
    *sound of motorcycle starting and rapidly departing*
    11:01 AM

8. He didn't warm the bike up?

9. Which one?

(ducks)

10. That is gold right there....Donski1...were you channelling my wife by chance ? :LOL: :bolt:

11. the dishes arent done.

12. Women go through child birth a couple of times in their life. Big deal
    Men go through this every month :LOL: :?

13. Lmao.. gold gold gold... Screw the olympics... there's more gold here than we'll ever get there :LOL: