Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[OT] Before he started kiddy fiddlin' he was legend.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Just watched this great vid looking back on the first time Wacko Jacko broke out the Moonwalk on stage - man, I remember my brothers and I watching that when we were little, our eyes nearly popped out of our heads. The next six months at school, everyone was trying to work out how to do it.

It's funny, you see loads of people doing the moonwalk on youtube, or in this case even the bloke that taught Jacko - but nobody comes close to the man himself, he really looks like he's floating on air. Look at the one he does at about 3:30... Struth. Truly an amazing dancer, incredible singer, sensational songwriter and perhaps the best entertainer and biggest global superstar the world has ever seen.

Pity he's all mental and that.
  2. It's ignorant, you're being ignorant.

-Michael Jefferson
  3. #4 The Rocketeer, Jan 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  4. Lol i love that episode. "Come play with me blanket!!" And cartman goes all homo with him.. i love southpark :)
  5. Hey remember when all this stuff in Beaconsfield was happening and Wacko Jacko was all ready to jump on the next plane to Tassie? He thought he heard there were some minors trapped underground...
  6. bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  7. Ah the ol MJ jokes - have you heard about the latest Maccas Jacko burger?

40 year old meat between 5 year old buns. Badoom chhhh
  8. Q: What's Michael Jackson's favorite nursery rhyme?
    A: Little Boy Blew.

Knock, knock.
    Who's there?
    Little Boy Blue.
    Little Boy Blue who?
    Michael Jackson.
  9. rockspider mike
  10. #11 Mickyb V9, Jan 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    yeah !
    classic moments like this !!!

11. It's a damn shame, he is truly one of the most talented artists in recent memory.
  12. The difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag...

One is made of plastic, is highly flammable, and should be kept away from children.... the other is a plastic bag...
  13. What time is it when the big hand touches the little hand....?

You know this all started after he got into the habit of blowing bubbles in the bath, right?