Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[OT Audio] New Suade tune... Whaddya reckon?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Guys

The lads and I are doing some huge shows this christmastime (geelong/bayside/monash carols) and I thought I'd take the opportunity to write my own cheesy christmas song devoid of religious references and hopefully fun to sing.

It's called "I'm givin' you a cuddle for Christmas." We've just finished recording it and as soon as it's pressed and printed we'll be bombing the radio stations with it in the hope somebody will give it a spin. Hopefully it's catchy enough to maybe work.

We debuted it at our last gig in geelong, and a bunch of people came up and gave me a cuddle afterwards, which was nice!

I wanted to know what you guys think... Check it out at www.myspace.com/suadevoices

2. I like.

I'll save you a cuddle Lozy babe :p
  3. Haven't listened to the tune yet Loz but I saw you mentioned Monash Carols? Is that the big one at Jells Park? If so, we go there every year so this year will be even more reason to go along :grin:
  4. Yeah that one flip. Gonna be a whopper. We'll do this tune, hope it goes down well!

As for you vic, you can have two cuddles. But none of those "special cuddles" you keep asking for.
  5. Mum laughed a few times and said "it's cute!!" four times.

Hope to hear it flat out on the radio :D
  6. :evil: :evil: :evil:

C H E N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she wuvs moi
  7. Cool song, Loz, I'll take that over lots of the mamby-pamby so-called Christmas Carols! Deserves to sell a boatload.... :)
  8. If you're ever up at or near Canberra for a gig and need a snapper, send a PM this way and I'd be happy to oblige. The music's not really my thing, (not enough yelling and overdriven guitars :p) but very good anyway. Good luck with it mate!
  9. Some clever lines.

Not my usual style.

Christmas Carols are sent straight from f***ing Satan.

My name is Ktulu, and I endorse this song and/or band.