Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oscar is in Da House!!! With Pics!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by CFVFR, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Hi all, My daddy Cameron is writing this for me as I am busy sleeping.
    This is what babies do apparently, oh that and feeding 'burp', I also like spending time screaming at the top of my little lungs in the wee hours of the morning so that Mum and Dad find me even more adorable.
    I was born on Sunday 16th at Franga Hospital and weighed in at 7lb 10oz

I have a big bro called Lachlan who doesnt seem too inpressed with me but otherwise gives me hugs and kisses. :tantrum:

Anyways, I'll get my old man to post some 'tasteful' pics of me and look forward to being introduced to lots of laaaddiieesss!. "Oh am I a chic magnet or what!!" :p :p :p

LOL

Cheers

Oscar 1week and 1 day old!!

:moped:
    Pq1LstUA.

aV1xXrsr.

Pq1LtIe0.

2. On behalf of GreyBM and myself - Welcome to the exciting world of motorcycling and the wonderful family that is Netrider, little Oscar! Congrats to the proud parents, he's a little cutie...:applause:

3. Welcome Oscar !!!!
    PS: Dont worry mate, we all don't turn out like our Dads :p

Congrats mate ! :wink:

4. Welcome to the world of economic crises, falling stock markets, receding property values, and such.

On the other hand, welcome to the world of motorcycles :LOL:.

5. :rofl: Now that's funny right there :rofl:

Congrats on the newbie :wink: