Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ordered my new bike to get back into riding....

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Peleus, Mar 12, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: '13 Daytona 675R :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Obviously I'm super happy and have an ETA of late this month / early next month for arrival. Now to learn how to ride the thing... Probably a bit of a step up from my old '07 675. I just can't get away from these bikes. Booking superbike school very shortly.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nice little bike,have fun
  3. Awesome mate, be very keen to find out how these things go. Very nice looking bike!
  4. oh my ....

that is rather nice :love:
  5. Aren't they made in asia somewhere ?
  6. So? :)

And great bike OP
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry loot you are completely wrong the 675 is built in the hinkley factory. Some other triumphs like the thruxton and scrambler are built in asia
  8. What ? I cant ask a question .
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I think y'all will have a hoot on that.
  10. Congrats on the purchase. I'm going to have a read up about this beast.:D
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nothin to read. Summary, best handling bike ever, THE handling bike, pure magic. Full stop.
  12. That was last years model R. I had one. This one is supposed to be even better
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Noice, where'd you end up ordering it from?
    I still reckon mine's prettier, at least yours will have better handling and reduce the amount of roasted nuts during the warmer months.
    Give me a yell when you get it! More fun breaking it in with someone else than by yourself :]
  14. Awesome bike, will be considering one of these when I get off these dam restrictions.
    Would love to see some photos when you get it.
  15. Are you Lesbians ?
  16. HEY Peleus, long time no see!!!

Congrats on the new purchase!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Sounds good wojaarghh!! Ended up getting it off Martin at city coast motorcycles. Props to him, he was cheaper than any off the other dealers around (Pretty much all Sydney and Nowra). Helps I bought the '07 model off him too, but I'm happy with the deal I got :D
  18. Thanks mate. Hope to catch up with you and some other IRA people for a ride when I get it. I have to beat my record of 3 days without crashing it through like I did my last one, so perhaps I should get used to riding again before I go out and about ;)
  19. Nice one :)
  20. Very Appy for you
    Enjoy the ride home smell the new oil moving, the engine paint bedding in and all the smells that only a brand new bike can give you. Oh and that excitment of opening up that throttle nice very .