Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Technik, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Does anyone know how much roughly the on road cost on a brand new '07 GPX in NSW? (RRP $5990) How do you work it out?

I am in the process of purchasing a new GPX and trying to get some bargains from my local Kawasaki dealer! :cool:

2. Most dealers are able to register bike for you & should tell you how much thats going to cost.
    If not visit the RTA site, its all there, & there a several threads already here asking the same question. Search is your friend
  3. roughly.....
    $350 for green slip
    $150 for rego
    $180 stamp duty
    $30 for plates

thats a very rough guesstimate, but wont be far off ;)
  4. Thanks, I have checked the RTA website again and note they offer a Rego calculator:

1. Registrarion fee (Private) - $98
    2. Stamp Duty (3% of the Purchase price) - $180
    3. Number Plate - $34
    4. CTP green slip - $270

Total: $582.00

My local Kawa dealer offers me a special package for the GPX- $6800 rideaway, sounds a bit too expensive then!
  5. $270 for a greenslip???? :shock:

you must be old :grin:
  6. :LOL: No you just live in the wrong area. My CTP is $260.00
  7. It's the bigger bike Joel, mine was $4something.

Regards, Andrew.
  8. yeah mate, i'm a 30 yrs old fart! :shock:
  9. im 21 years old p plater on a 250cc green slip is 260$
  10. Oh just realise one thing i forgot to take into account - how much is the dealer delivery charge?

Basically I just wanted to get a rough idea of the rideaway price for a brand new Kawasaki GPX 250? (RRP $5990)

Hope this makes sense.