Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oran PArk 21st March

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by lucas001, Mar 5, 2008.

1. HI, Whos doing track day on the 21st at Oran Park? Me and some friends are booking under the name NETRIDERS so if you want to book under this group name feel free and we might get a discount. :wink:

http://www.circuitbreakers.com.au/i...urevents&Itemid=32&func=viewcategory&catid=16

Oran Park GP Circuit Ride Day March
    Friday 21st $145.00 GOOD FRIDAY PUBLIC HOLIDAY
    Start 9.30am -4.30pm
    Price includes garage
    4 groups,Water and refreshments

2. See you there! :cool: :cool: :cool:

3. DAMN! you going?! :LOL:
    You're more than welcome my friend. :)

The NETRIDERS list:

Lucas001
    Mr. Ed
    RKO + 4 friends
    Matrix (to confirm)

4. I'll see you guys there, but with another group so don't add me to the list.

5. I have made a booking for inners in my area. There are 4 of us. We put NETRIDERS as reference in this booking so when they close off the booking they'll put together all Netriders in 1 garage.

I think booking close off a week before the trackday.
    C'mon guys get your spot early to avoid missing out.
    See you there!

6. I presume you need full leathers and boots to do this?

7. I assume so. Don't know if you can hire at oran park. At EC I know you can.

8. Yep! They do rent this kinda stuff on Eastern Creek, not sure about Oran Park...

9. I don't remember OP renting leathers .... what does the CB website say? Give them a call.

10. Name Position Phone Fax
    Lyndel Butler Enquiries 02 4996 3120 02 4996 3120

11. The link for suit hire on their site didnt have any info, prob leather hire isnt available.

But they allow riders to wear draggins and dririder jacket, proper helmet, gloves & boots. I'll be wearing Draggin with knee & back protector on the day.

12. Eeek, I've only done the short circuit there, and I wouldn't be wearing draggins and dririder.

Get some leather dude!

13. i'll be wearing my new suit :twisted:

14. Nuts - get some leathers man!

15. If I don't have anything on that day, I might come to see you guys... may be taking some photos... :grin:

16. i will be wearing my old suit. :roll:

17. I will be taking some photo and moment time in the corners than :grin:

18. I hope to see you all there :biker:

Riding or watching :wink:

19. oh and while you're at it, can you please organise some grid girls too?? :grin:

20. You need to ask Nelson to organize that just like the old days ... :LOL:

dunlop_ladies_web3.