Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oran Park, 11th April

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by NickyDiles19, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Hey Guys,
    I heard theres going to be a ride day at Oran Park in NSW on the 11th of this month (Next Friday)... I was just wondering who is going to be riding there??? Ill be going... :grin:

Thanks, Nicky :cool:

2. Welcome to netrider Nicky. Enjoy Oran Park, cos it will be a housing estate soon.
  3. Hey Nicky! The 11th is going to be ½ riding school ½ track day. Lucas001 is doing it and I might just tag alone but won't know for sure till tomorrow!
    I've done the last 2 track days at Oran Park and I must say I know LOVE the track! It certainly wasn't love at first sight but it has definitely grown on me. The track is guaranteed to be there till mid-2010, so you can still enjoy it for a while! :grin:
  4. :dance: As Ed said, I'll be there! :grin:
  5. It's a great track .... and I might be there too.
  6. It's official: I'LL BE THERE!!! :bannanabutt:
  7. how i wish i can make it :roll:
  8. Lucas, something clicked in the last session? Ed too?

Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat.

9. Hey Dean, amazing day! weather was perfect! I think we improved a lot our riding position and times (first track day I was doing around 1:49 if I'm right) now, that was my best lap... Ok, still slow, but was a good improvement. :grin:
  10. Damn I wish I could have been there. How come you have this transponder report? It wasn't a 'normal' track day?

Well done on your times; Your best is 1:34, right? That's very rspectable mate.
  11. Hi Mate, Thank you! yeah, was half track day and half school for us... some people just did the track day...
    Well I really pushed hard on those laps... 1.:34 was in my 3rd and in the last lap as well... but best of all I think I improved a lot my body position and the line I'm doing now at OP.
    Next Track day will be Anzac day at EC! looking foooooooorward! :grin:

Sorry I forgot... the lap times you can find at www.natsoft.com.au/results
  12. Ok, now post the one where I actually do a good lap!! :LOL: That session sucked for me!
    Best lap 1:36 smth, I guess.
  13. as you wish my friend :grin:
  14. Good on me! :LOL:
  15. Who actually runs the track days at op and ec?
    Im interested, but i couldn't find a link on the pages.
    When is the next at op?
  16. Next one at OP is on the 4th of May if I'm not mistaken. If you book it with RATs it's $130,00. I'm strongly considering doing this one, let me know if you're in! Circuit Breakers runs most track days on OP, but Champions also does a few.

nswroadandtrackbikes.com (RATs)

Good luck!