Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Opinions on Icon brand

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by TRUBLSOM, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Hi guys.

Just wanted to know if anybody has ever had any experience with the brand Icon. I have found a realy nice jacket on the net but would like to know if the brand is reliable or junk. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

2. as a general rule, VERY GOOD quality. i've seen a jacket cop a 100kph wheelie stack and hold up nicely. and the gloves have copped a million small stacks and are still strong.

nothing like a stunter for teasting gear :LOL:
  3. Are you talking bout the black/red skull jacket? cause that one is cool! was thinking bout it. I'd be interested like you to know of others who have experience with that brand.

From what i've seen on their webpages and ranges they can't be that bad? but unfortunately i wouldn't really know :)
  4. I was thinking that red and black jacket with the sculls but have decided on a very similar one that is alll black with a scull with wings on the black and flames on the sleeves. But yeah very nice jacket.
  5. i rock icon field armor boots. they're built to cop punishment.