Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Opinions of Aprilia RS4 125 as LAMS bike?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by j0shman, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Not too sure what anyone has been hearing about the RS4 125 (basically the 4 stroke version of its RS125 so Im told), all I want to know is would it make a better choice than the 2 stroke for the purpose of being a LAMS bike? I don't plan on taking to the track (as there are none where I live or surrounds), so my reasoning is that the 4 stroke would be better to live with on a day-to-day basis. Any thoughts?

Cheers guys=D>
  2. you live in orange and want a tiny 125?....the 2 stroke version is the gun for what it is...i could be wrong and dont by any means take my word for it but i'd imagine it'd just be a better, glorified cbr 125...looks nice - but has no balls. ...considering your location i'd opt for a bigger bike for when you wanna get out on the highways and explore
  3. i have the RS125 2-stroke and really love it, takes a few mins to warm it up and you get alot of smoke when its cold...but once its warm and your going its such fun
  4. The slipper clutch is kind of cool but think there are better options.