Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Opinions and comments.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by scooter, Aug 10, 2005.

1. He joined on the 09 Apr 2005, has already amassed a total of 1937 posts, @ a rate of 15.75 posts a day, which amounts to a staggering 2.12% of total posts! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Look out Mouth you're about to get knocked off top poster status by someone who has only been around four months, and he rides a viffer! :LOL:

RC36 what other interests do you have?
  2. Hahaha .. nar, I'll just kneecap his posts when he gets too close for comfort and drop him back down to size :LOL: :LOL: He may also have some competition - a very recent new member is on 21 posts per day :)
  3. Damn, we cant post images here, i have a good picture too..

anyway, id say hes a typical post whore, sees post counts as a compertition, and usually most posts are shit 1 liners...BUT, after reading his posts, there all quality, id say..hes a valuable source and has been sucked into forums just like some of us are..possibly he works at a computer where there is unrestricted roaming on the net? or a student, we students have plenty of time to surf, or thats what i tell myself anyway
  4. He's a teacher . A typical teacher to , you cant shut them up . They go on and on and on , just like my mum :wink: :wink: :p .
  5. :oops: I put up an opinion and it gets well I dunno I must have forgot to hit the submit button :p :p :p

Cheers 8)
  6. I'm in the best position to comment, but I ain't sayin' nuttin!!!

7. what about the wife to be :D :D :D
  8. Oh boy :shock: , you wait till i show her that one :LOL: :LOL:
  9. that would be becuase you hit the blue button :p

Cheers 8)
  10. there not even in the ball park , over the last 2 purgings of the archives i have lost in total around 2500-3000 posts from there , so the tally at the bottom only means from the last culling of archives .

beginers :LOL: