Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by jkstar, Jun 23, 2008.

1. How embrassing, i just finished posting my first message and wrote i ride a CBR 250. I actually ride a VTR 250. OOPS

2. Not only that but you posted the wrong information in the wrong forum; Ride Events Planner :LOL:

And this one is in the wrong forum too, you should say 'Hi" in the Welcome Lounge and Birthday Greetings :LOL: :LOL:

Never mind, welcome and while you're SOMEWHERE in Netrider, have a browse of the Ts & Cs https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2813
  3. See your post... see the buttons on the right of your post... one has the word "edit". Click on it and you can correct your error.

Welcome to NR :)

If you ask nicely you can even get this thread pulled from the public eye and save more :oops:

Where in West Gippsland are you from?
  4. Living at

Thanks for your replies :) , i'm sure i'll post something in the correct place soon!!!

I'm living in Drouin. Lots of good riding in the area, although i can't say i've done a lot. Aiming to be on the bike once a week but sometimes it just doesn't happen.
  5. + 1 post for me too...
  6. The keys are pretty close together...
  7. Thanks

Yeh thanks Ktulu - i'm sure that was the reason now i think of it. :wink: Simple typeo.
  8. What you said you rode:

What you ride:

:LOL: :LOL:

I wish I could that with my commodore and typo it into a Veyron! :grin:
  9. All cleared up

Thanks for clearing that up :grin: . Just got the colour wrong on the VTR (blue). Now you know. Was it you that said i could edit the orignal and delete the oops or am i stuck with this embarrassment for ever? I'll cope. Selling a Lexus IS200 if you want to change your commadore.

Is this the one you mean???
  10. I'm not sure about that colour :LOL: