Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oops

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by devonuto, Apr 6, 2006.

?
  1. Honda CBR600RR

100.0%
  2. Honda CBR1000RR or CBR954RR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Suzuki GSX-R600

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Suzuki GSX-R1000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yamaha R6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Yamaha R1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Accidentally created multiple threads

2. For me, from the list you provided i would go for the R6 or the Gixxer 600 if i had a budget, otherwise i would go the 1000.

BTW why aint the Kawa ZX6R/ 10R in there? :p :p :p

3. no v twins either
    You should also have a none of the above category

4. Gotta be the blade they may not be the fastest but they handle MUUUCCCH better

5. How long is a piece of string? What are the requirements of riding that determine this list?
    No Customer Needs Analysis done, this is a Harvey Norman poll.

6. So basically you're saying, I'm looking for a new inline 4 sports bike and can't decide whether to go with a 600 or 1000, and then should I buy Honda, Suzuki or Yamaha?

Get a Benelli TNT...

7. :grin:

8. I WISH :grin:

9. Smart Arse!!! :LOL:

10. It's not so silly at all; TNTs had a drastic price reduction a while back, to just under 20k if I remember correctly. This would put them pretty much in the same price bracket as the gixxer or R1 so if you consider these you might as well include TNT... Though I once spent some time going through a forum for Benelli users and it was quite scary, it seems Benelli has some serious quality issues!
    But there's no denying it looks the part... Maybe you could buy TNT and a postie bike - admire your TNT in the garage and brag about it to your mates, then hop on the postie when you actually need to get somewhere :)

11. Not trying to be a "smart arse", I can't afford one :cry: Even though my boss lets me race his.

Benelli did have some quality issues, as any new company would, after all, they have only been building motorcycles for 3 years. But as a credit to them, they are standing by their product, even the new owners are. Anything that is not up to scratch is being updated under warranty.

There are new owners of Benelli and new Australian importers also; it'll just take a little while for everyone to get back up to speed; everyone will be very impressed with Benelli in the future, from the inside information that I've seen.

12. Yamaha make the best looking bikes - me id buy the new 06 - r6 that thing looks mad and if your wanting some pull factor. Me if i had a choice around 16k id get the 06 R6 or the Triumph tripple.

13. GSXR750

Better than the lot of them. You should be ashamed of yourself for not including it!

14. Yes !!!!

15. $24,999 plus orc see amcn vol55no12 they test 12 nakeds wicked issue if you like nakeds

16. Old news, they dropped to $19,990 at around the time of the test but AMCN didn't know. I think there is only one left around the dealers at $19,990 until the '06 model gets here next month; and it'll be $23,990

17. Old news, they dropped to $19,990 at around the time of the test but AMCN didn't know. I think there is only one left around the dealers at $19,990 until the '06 model gets here next month; and it'll be $23,990[/quote]

Wish I had of known that back then but the Hornet only cost me 13k on road but all I know john is that if george ever smiles at me a tnt and a blade would be the first purchase :cool: