Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oops, I did it again.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by typhoon, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Had to buy another aircooled Kwaka. Got it at a very good price, needs an ignition problem sorted and then rego.

Regards, Andrew.
  2. bastard!
    im jealous :cry:
  3. How cool! Nice old school machine.
  4. Oh bother! :cool: :grin:
  5. Thats absolutely awesome.. :twisted:
  6. Excusme, ive got to go change my pants.
  7. That's a very tidy Z750! Nice find :)

Haven't seen one for a while either... although there are still a few of the shaft drive version floating around (GT750).
  8. Classy ole sickle, Andrew :wink:.
  9. Very nice, like the colours. Its even got an air horn! Only thing i don't like is that big arse rear fender. But hey that easily solved with a hacksaw :wink:
  10. Noice, noice ......But I like the red one best. :wink:
  11. Leave the rear fender alone!!! The bike is virtually original and unmolested; keep it that way!
  12. Nice Andrew, but please don't neglect the red one.
  13. How could I neglect the red one? She's my daily ride!
    Going beautifully too.

Regards, Andrew.
  14. um....ignition probs, no rego. was she stollen :shock:

nice nice very nice BUT

cheers :cool:
  15. thats sweet
    can i ask how much??

16. I finally bite the bullet and put my ol' GT in the for sale section, and the next post I click on is this! :cry: Looks like a great bike! Nice and chunky and comfy. What's the note like? These things sound like a vacuum cleaner till they get a good pipe on them (as a touring bike, maybe that's not a bad thing?). I've not seen a Z with that tank, is it any different to the GT's?

17. That's dead stock, that's how they came from the factory, and that's what makes it such a great find; there can't be too many stock 750s around in ANY condition, let alone mint like this one.
  18. Looks good - congrats

Also interested in how much...
  19. Look again at front wheel stump....

And I have old rego papers, ignition problem is in the coil circuit! :LOL: (runs on two cylinders)
    Not ignition switch.

Regards, Andrew.
  20. $1500. But you best know how to work on bikes and diagnose problems if you want a bike like this. They are not complex, but they are at an age where you need to think laterally and assume everything is the problem!
    Paul is right in that it is ALMOST dead stock, only seat cover, tyres and horns are not stock. And it shall stay that way!
    Note also that it is the stock exhaust as well, and in great nick. Kawasaki is not known for long lasting exhausts, this one is VERY old! :LOL:
    And the exhaust sounds great, as only a Kwaka four into two can.

Regards, Andrew.