Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Onya Bike, ABC Radio Segment

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by mjt57, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Onya Bike episode from tonight.

http://home.austarnet.com.au/mtaylor/onyabike2.mp3

Unfortunately I missed the intro. Goes for about 11:48 and is around 5 megs in size.

Alex Money, John Langford, a bike trainer and Derek Guille, host are on it.

Wet/cold weather riding, scooters (again), one talkback caller. Another lost his connection.

2. awesome, always wanted to listen to this program but i've never gotten around to it.

listening now :)

3. How often does the show come on?

4. ummm, will have a listen... :)

Greg

5. good advice there. good to see there are others sources of media for riders. i think i want a scooter now for some reason though.........

6. Every two weeks. My favorite ABC listening night (except for when the Mighty Pies are flogging some upstart team (such as WC Eagles or Geelong...) as every 2nd Thurs has the bike show and later on after 10pm a motoring segment which may or may not include bike stuff.

7. Oops. Forgot to mention. ABC Radio Victoria (3LO MEL, whatever for regionals) at around 19:45 or so onwards.

8. Thanks mjt57. I'm a regular listener of Will Hagon on the nightlife and will keep a better look out for the Onya Bike Show.

Cheers,

G