Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Onya Bike, ABC Radio Segment returns

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by mjt57, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Alex Money, former MRA Prez and currently involved in the new group, VMU will be "reappearing" on Thursday night around 7.30pm on ABC radio (774 Melbourne and the various Victorian FM stations). It's about bikes and stuff.

2. Sheesh, it does take you Gippsland people an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes. The Onya Bike radio program has been running for quite some time.

3. Sorry that I'm not up to speed like you city slickers. I've not heard the program for a while and I contacted the ABC.

Sorry to have wasted your time.

4. LMAO! :LOL:

5. need to get a social life mjt
    I suppose if you live in the sticks theres not much else to do :LOL:

6. Hi mjt57,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. In the past it seemed to be on while I was working. I'm glad its moved.

Cheers.
    G

7. Yep another vehiicle for M C's well gleaned stats

8. you lost me there....who's M C??

9. I think that it's a reference to using someone's researched stats and other info regarding bike safety without allegedly giving the author due credit.

Of course, I could be wrong.