Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Only in Melbourne.....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by deafwish, Apr 4, 2006.

1. What next......? :roll:

The funny thing is, my missus wants to take me and the pooch there :oops:
  2. did you see the 'dogs' on there?

real dogs dont even need to chew when they eat one of them :LOL: :LOL:
  3. :shock: What will they think of next?
  4. -Dog food that is totally consumed so dogs don't crap everywhere,
    -Dogs that don't bark and annoy the shit out of everyone,
    -Dogs that don't escape,
    -Dogs that don't attack each other / everyone else.

That would be a good start. Then they can work on Cats!!! :p :twisted:

Come on, really, "Pooch Cam"? Just strap a bullet cam to the dogs head with gaffer tape! :LOL:
  5. oh thats just funny
    well you know that dogs are mens are best freinds
    and if my dog was that important i would take it there as well
    as guys.... your missing the bigger picture
    u know any girl who takes there dogs there are rich.... and can easy buy u a new bike, car, house for that matter :grin: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. So now there's another place you Melbourne blokes can do a coffee night at yeah? :LOL:
  7. Bloody hell the place is going to the dogs

Cheers :cool:
  8. Great Gimic :roll: pity its not actually aimed at providing a healthy meal for Dogs - but rather just a pretenious pose for their owners :twisted:
  9. some people don't deserve to own a dag :jerk:
  10. Cool prospect, but as the owner of a shephard, and a shephard cross rottie, where the hell would I tie the mad bastards up? If I tied them to the table, they'd go missing and the table would follow...
  11. Although it is the talk of the dog owners who congregate at our local dog park, I have yet to find the time to take our dog down there. But if I do she won't be eating, god knows what the food would do to her insides, she doesn't take to change of diet well and a cart horse couldn't have made more methane than she did after a weekend at a kennel when they changed her diet! I might have a coffee but I would probably spend the majority of my time trying to stop her flirting and general exuberance. It does however offer a guilt free place for taking your dog on a walk, so many places along the beach front frown at you if you want to stop with your dog and have a cup of coffee and a snack, it is nice that there is somewhere that actually encourages it.