Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Only in Australia...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by peeahh, Mar 5, 2007.

1. It used to be a very important place in Australia's Uranium industry....
  2. Nothing weird about that, used to have family living there. Now Pakenham Upper - that's funny.
  3. Pakenham Upper? Is he a removalist??? :LOL:

{I kill me......:p}
  4. Nah, Woodenbong beats them all!!! Somewhere up near the boarder of QLD/NSW.
  5. They sell them in Nimbin, don't they??
  6. There's a place near ballarat in Victoria called Blowhard! :LOL:
  7. Poowong has always amused me :oops: :LOL:
  8. can anyone believe they actually have two new suburbs in Canberra called Harrison and Ford and they're actually right next to each other!
  9. I love "Tumbledown Dick Hill" on the way to Sydneys northern beaches... :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Don't forget "Seldom Seen". It's in Gippsland, I think.
  11. And
    "Come by chance" Northern NSW
  12. .. and there was, (I don't know if there still is), a town in Queensland called OK, so named after the brand name found on a jam tin, I recall ...
  13. I think we win in Perth with a suburb called 'Dog Swamp'...
  14. damn u i was thinking of that as soon as i saw this thread hehehe.. but no, its actually up on the border of Vic and NSW, along the Snowy River. about an hour from Jindabyne i think... best name ever though :grin: it so true, if you yawn you miss the sign and the petrol station, thats all there is... :LOL:
  15. got one back home called " nowhere else"

on eyre peninsula
  16. there's a kmart store i regularly pack for: Inaloo.
    Now that's a great name for a town.
  17. There's Peguin in Tasmania and Dunnedoo in NSW