Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Only great minds can read this

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Lunchbox, Aug 18, 2007.

1. This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna

raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
  2. It just goes to show that all those spelling nazi flamers are even more pointless than we thought :LOL:
  3. What about grammer nazis?
  4. that is cool i think this should have a poll to see how many people could actually read it.

funny thing was i was reading it nearly as quick as normal text
  5. Never seen that b4, Very good...
  6. I bet everyone can read it 55% of people is BS ....

Indicate if you cannot read this?
    also does it depend on what side of the brain does what ...eg: is it equal 55% for males and females ?
  7. The last time someone put up something like this it was all about how the human mind is a wonderful thing, and that apparently so long as the first and last letters are correct, anyone can read muddled up words...
  8. Yaeh pttery cool but I rkecon msot popele wloud be albe to raed it.

As smoone siad a plol wolud be good. :)
  9. Grammar is much more important than spelling, particularly when you are trying to convey technical information.
  10. Is there anyone who can't read it? It came easy to me also.
  11. I cant read it....but i cannot read in general :LOL:
  12. I've seen this type of thing in an IQ test a few years ago.
    It does sift out the lumps amongst us
  13. Go into Tools, scroll down and use Spell Check
  14. jklhsa asjdk lloiue ppwk sh jkasd asuie kajs mnskj
  15. If you want to communicate on an English-speaking forum, please do not write your posts in Czechoslovakian :rofl:..
  16. That's absolutely amazing! I got the lot - even the bit where it says "kill them, kill them all"
  17. :LOL: I got that in email last year.. freaky eh
  18. I've seen a similar experiment that involves covering up half of a line of unfamiliar text. Cover the bottom half and it's still easy to read, cover the top half however and you struggle.
    Makes you realise how very little attention you pay when reading, no wonder people are always misinterpreting the words of others.