Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Only 5 days remaining

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by vic, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Folks,

For those that want a chance to win a $700 Airbag Jacket, there are only 5 more days for you to enter to be in the running.

This and every other competition is only open to current Paid Members

This is a one off fee of $10 to process your free membership. The benefits are worth far more than the $10 that you shell out.

For those that have been putting it off, now is the time to dust off that wallet and join.

Good luck to those that have already entered.

As of next Month and for the following 5 months there will be a Rapid magazine subscription to be won.
  2. Who won? 8-[ :cheeky:
  3. You!!
  4. Whooo Hoooo :dance: :dance: :dance: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :dance: :dance: :dance:

5. Waste of a jacket!
    Deb already has airbags!

6. Sore loser much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. nah, i just caught some fish :p
  8. Did Flipper really win or was that a joke?
  9. I wondered what Vic was up to when I received an sms from him in the early hours of Friday morning that said "Wake up you tart. You have a new airbag jacket to try on" I didn't click that I had entered the comp until later that afternoon.
    How awesome!!!!! With all the members on Netrider, I didn't ever see a hope in hell of winning.
    They say things come in 3 and after winning a pair of bike gloves at the last bike mart night, I'm off to buy a tatts ticket :dance: \:D/
  10. Of course, you do know you die a horrible death if you ever use up your third allotment of luck, right?
  11. congrats Flip :grin: