Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Only 312 kms

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Ktulu, Sep 7, 2006.

1. damn

Poor bugger. Musta bought it new.

Hehe, I guess it's quick then :)

2. bwahahahahaha
    poor bugger, cable must have stuck on :LOL:

3. My bf's nephew lost his licence on his CBR600RR.

This guy was so obsessed with fast bikes that he turned me off the RRs completely with a few words.

He'd test-ridden both the 600 and the 1000, and said "the 1000 was too powerful". :shock: :shock:

He's also destroyed both indicators on race tracks and had more than one crash.

4. cripes... lost licence in 312 Kms!

ID10T

5. Looooooooooooossssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Don't worry Sonja, having a litre bike doesn't make you automatically lose your licence, the tool that turns the throttle does that.

Regards, Andrew.

6. I just think that the RR as a litre bike would be WAY too much power for me.

7. Why the heck does one need a Motorbike, with an engine with a displacement of more than 600cc? man I can't even think about getting above 600ccs on a race tuned bike right now.

But it would be bloody fast. :grin:

8. I can't answer for anyone else, but I like the flexibility the bigger engine gives me, it has the torque to tool around town in top gear, and leave the line at 1500 rpm. Also allows an effortless cruise rpm, with heaps to spare. Also, big tourers all have big engines full stop. You can't buy one without a decent size donk.
    But I do have a 16 year old sports tourer, dunno about a full on litre sports bike!

Regards, Andrew.