Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

online tyre purchase

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by phil01, Sep 13, 2012.

1. So where is the best prices in the world for
    Tyres ?? ( delivered to door )

Well stick to earth maybe
  2. China. Though their tyres are shit.
  3. jake wilson tyres
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Impressed
    65 deliv for two tyres
  5. Thanx blabbs
    Ur so helpful )
  6. If they're really cheap I'd ask them to provide the date of manufacture anything over 5 years of shelf life may be off due to storage etc
  7. Its a huge on line shop,should be no problamo
  8. You do have to be careful with importing tyres though. Although they may be the same brand/model the rubber compound used can still be different if they're intended to be sold in a different climate (ie those designed for colder weather won't last long in an Australian summer).
  9. Off ?
    Really - there not made of milk ?

Fair enuf not my area of expertise
    Ill run with that
  10. Anything for a Blabbite mate.
  11. So's sport bike track gear, when asked the manufacture date they beat around the bush and didn't give me it
  12. Weather - there USA
    Date as per blabbs i recon they move a tyre or
    Two - all over the world.
  13. 60 bucks a pair delivered-how does that compare to local shop ?
  14. To do with how they're stored
  15. Which has very different weather to here - especially when you consider how many millions of people live in cities where winter temps drop below -10.

I know car tyres over there certainly vary based on region, but have no idea if this extends to motorcycle tyres as well.
  16. I wouldn't say fraud more so missing stuff out:)
  17. As I said,do your homework-I just reckon we get ripped off on tyres,more so than all the other stuff we get ripped off on.