Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

** Online sale

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by mav, Oct 24, 2012.

• Like Like x 2
  1. thankyou mr motorbike stig.
  2. yeah great site, noice pick Mav
  3. Thanks for the link Mav. Just went and bought myself a new mesh jacket and a pair of gloves for summer and will undoubtedly be back there for parts/tools in the near future.

Only catch seems the be that you can only choose express shipping on the closeout items, not the cheaper surface shipping option. Didn't really bother me since even with $70 postage (rather than #30) I'm still pretty happy about getting gloves and a jacket for under $200. Hopefully being express post I might have them in time for next weekend's venture into NSW :).
  4. Just an update. The items I ordered arrived this morning, though they were in the country by Saturday so their claim of 2-days delivery time seems to be pretty much spot on (at least for east coast capital cities).

Very happy with my order. Was somewhat wary about ordering based purely on sizing charts but everything does actually fit perfectly. So I'd certainly recommend them, especially if you're an unusual size or not fussy about colour (the really cheap clearout stuff tends to be somewhat limited in size/colour options).