Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Online Netrider Personalities

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Kraven, Apr 19, 2006.

1. I've come to realise that Kraven is much more of an asshole than me "Michael" and if i met him in real life i don't think we would be friends...I'm not sure if i could even stand being around him :(
    There are others on here who i know that are completly different in real life too.

So, Does your online netrider personality reflect who you actually are in real life?

You can dob in others too :grin:
  2. nah matti.west is the same bloke as matti.west with one big exception, I ask dumb questions on line that I wouldn't ask in person, actually no I ask dumb questions all the time.

So what you see is what you get!! :LOL:
  3. You tell me?

I think I'm pretty much an @ss most of the time :p
  4. Im more quiet IRL as usually not snacking on chocolate while talking and usually tired (tired=talking harder than typing)

5. I try to be the same person both OL and IRL
  6. Im much the same, although usual further away when talking online than IRL. Usually. :grin:
  7. I am much better looking in real life. :cool: :LOL:
  8. I come online for entertainement. Not to be myself.
    Obviously i dont go as far on this forum as compared to others cause i actually have to meet some of you losers :LOL:

Just kidding guys, i love you :oops:

Overall, i reckon my online personality is kinda like my drunken personality weird, gay, funny :wink:

9. Dunno about that one buddy :LOL:
  10. I cant spell and I cant speek so eather way you get the same o'l crap...
  11. I'm pretty much the same - an idiot
  12. I'm more laid back and subdued IRL. I work from home and suffer from a corresponding lack of human contact, and take my frustrations out on-line. When I finally get to meet people IRL, I'm much more relaxed and just thankful for the social interaction.
  13. Yes l agree with you Cathar..you are a lot quieter IRL

I think lm the same on here as l am IRL :p
  14. I come across as different on the net, because when I'm saying nasty things, or poking fun at somebody, I don't have my smile there to convey the fact I'm joking.
  15. I am who I am regardless. What you see here is what you get at all times.
  16. :grin: :grin: :grin: :) :) :) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :) :) :) :grin: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p :p :grin: :) :p :LOL:

There right beside the text window. :grin:
  17. think i'm a bit braver OL. but i reckon that's spilling over to RL now.... so look out :twisted:
  18. In real life i would tell 60% of you to go stick it,
    The pettyness, the bitchiness the list is endless.

But instead, i just hit the back button. :wink:
  19. I'd like to think I'm pretty much the same IRL as I am online. But I don't think I'm the best person to judge that.