Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

online games turn people crazy

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by flexorcist, Jan 25, 2007.

1. #1 flexorcist, Jan 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. That was quite funny and sad at the same time. Wonder if we will hear in a few years time of a disturbed student going oin a killing rampage.

Obviously too much caffeine or needs some prozac. :LOL:
  3. Actually, I'm tipping he'll be on the next season of "So you think you can dance"... :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Pretty light on his feet for such a big kid.

My 17 yo son plays this game and after he has finished he is totally wrecked and he is fit and lithe, unlike this kid.

A very physically energetic game.

5. As long as your 17yo doesn't play the other game and go mental like the kid in the otehr link, i'm sure he'll be fine.

OH and I hope you watched it until the end... that's where the money shot always is.
  6. #6 mjt57, Jan 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Re: It's off topic, and multimedia, but it sure is humour to

Bugger you for that. After I clicked on it I noticed a link to a Weird Al rendition of Smells Like Teen Spirit. From there I started checking out heaps of Nirvana videos, and in doing so, wasted an hour in front of this damned computer.
  7. :( "Internal Server Error"
  8. try again

btw bikes fixed, sorta. it has a white bikini fairing. urs is pretty!!!
  9. That kid on the other link was seriously missing half a brain......either the rittalin had worn off or he really needs it

Dude take a chill pill

Either that or a good smack over the back of the head with a lump of 4x2 would work just as well.

Perfect poster boy for Condoms that kid

10. +1,000,000