Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

O'Neill vs RATs ??

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Rattus Norvegicus, Nov 14, 2010.

1.  Top
  2. Its a funny world.

3. Terry attracts in equal measure those that love him and those that hate him. When I was racing in Vic I never met anyone who didn't have an opinion on him, be it good or bad.

He strikes me as someone who will never die not knowing...

4. Sounds like a great idea.

Hello Terry. :angel:

5. Sounds like a good idea
    Rattus why was it taken of rats if some of the members seem to be in favour if it

6. Terry flies in the face of the established road racing community - especially the big end of town. For start ups and wanna-be racers, that's a good thing. Terry is a regular on another forum where I spend much of my time and we've chatted a bit. He's a nice bloke, and the things he has to say make an awful lot of sense, if you're a privateer or a starting out racer. Big money factory teams don't like him so much, and the old school aristocracy of aus road racing tend to fall in line with whatever big money factory teams have to say.

Terry is the mover and shaker behind Formula Extreme.

7. Darling, please I have no association with that Forum......

Sweeties the sports/events side of the motorcycle industry is full of over inflated egos.......

8. Oops sory rattus i just thought i had read in another thread somewhere that you were on rats my bad

9. .........the cartoon rooster and my dear self are shell we say polar opposites

He would never tolerate my presence their........

10. *shall

*there

You're dropping your game sweetie.

11. No darling I'm not a gamer..........even a little ray of sunshine like my dear self ventures to the edge of darkness on occasions

12. R.N., you make me laugh. Thankyou sincerely! Love your style, it is gorgeous,
    BTW, did any one notice on the "rats website", who ever they are,there was a Sydney poster with an avator of multiple Vic champ rider Steve Tozer. Now I just happen to know that Steve is the best ever luddite in the ranks of current Australian Roadracing..... He is worse than me.

13. I don't understand why you guys have to have a rec. 365 day license.
    Up here in Nanna country you can be issued day licenses at the track and on the day.
    As he states it is fun and not serious competition. It would be a hoot for old slow racers like me. Who just can't afford to break anything else. On me or my bike.

14. Sweetie there is the problem, I can live with their trousers falling to their ankles....

It's the phallus waving that buggers (excuse the pun) it up for all of us