Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oneal Piston MX boots Size 11/45

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by DragonCypher, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bought them around the middle of this year, have only worn them maybe 5-6 times..
    I got them with the intention of wearing more often but due to the size and shape of them they're more suited to long distance touring (which is all I used them for) or offroad/motocross as they were initially designed for.

They cost me $220 as I bought them online, rrp is a bit higher than that I believe
    Minor scuffs on the inside ankles where it rubbed on the bike and under the toe plates from just walking, otherwise they're perfectly fine
    Still a bit stiff too as I never fully wore them in

US 11 / EUR 45 - seems pretty accurate, I range from US 10-12 depending on brand and these fit perfect

I'm only asking $140 as I don't have the box anymore.. + delivery or pickup

Back.

Front.

-
    Chris

2. So.. how about I say $100 for the boots?
    To be honest I don't think I've even touched them since I posted this ad, so they're still virtually new

Pickup is preferred but I'll package em up to post anywhere in Australia for $15, or for someone in SE QLD I may personally deliver instead.. as I don't like Aus post that much

-
    Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.