Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

One wheeled motorcycle - now I have seen everything

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Kamikaze_Kawasaki, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Someone sent me this interesting link.

Some of the other links look quite interesting as well....
  2. Looks like fun, but man it's a lot heavier than i was expecting. That weighs more than my bike!
  3. That BMW helm looks mad...like an exoskeleton.

Reminds me of the of the Green Goblin in Spiderman. :wink:
  4. The 3 wheeled Car/Moto thing on that site was made about 12 years ago. I guess it's a revised one but it looks exactly the same. It features in the book "Lemon" 60 of the most hanus vehicular creations ever. It was called the... something... yeah. Made by Suzuki from memory.
  5. Refer NovaCoder's sig
    "Motorcycles arfer inherently unstable"
    and that's with TWO wheels.........
  6. Looks as if it would do great monos :LOL:

sorry that was bad
  7. Yes it does but I loved this from the site.

lol :LOL:

Hope it does come out though. I tried on both the available BMW helmets at the moment and they fit me like a glove. Presuming they design for the same shaped head with this and the System V I think I'll have my road and motard helmets sorted.
  8. Interesting site that, shows that there are still some extremely clever lateral thinkers out there. Unfortunately, they are likely to remain "out there" as the market is getting progressively more conservative rather than daring. (blame the accountants)
  9. Damn accountants :LOL: .
  10. this kind of bike could make that 'Pivot Steering' thread a bit easier to comprehend :LOL:
  11. A year or two ago there was a couple of stories in the bike mags about a mono-wheel motorised cycle that was ridden with the rider sitting inside the (large diameter) wheel. Handling was apparently "interesting".