Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

One of Victoria's finest

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by kiet88, Jun 7, 2010.

1. So today i was riding down Smith St in richmond. the traffic light ahead turns red and i was about to filter through to the front of the queue on the left of the cars in front of. I then a cop are parked on the left a few cars up.
    I didnt know if the cop was in the car or not, but did not want to take the risk fo getting a fine to get ahead of a handful of cars... God thing i didnt as well..

A few seconds later, I see our cities finest walking from the footpath approach the car... definitely one of our finest looking female officers i should add... she is in her own little world... at the same time, a push bike rider and riding past... as she walks out from between the cars, the narrowly misses the push bike rider who she would have seen if she was paying attention... push bike rider yells as he swerves to his the copper...

Copper does not acknowledge via a wave of anysort that she was in the wrong and continues into the car... As i ride past her, I see here checking the rear view mirror for her make up and then straight onto her iPhone..

Good thing i decided to stay in the traffic queue, I could have hit the popo and gotten into alot more trouble...