Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

One more, bike experts check this CBR 600F out?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by dastrix, Apr 12, 2009.

1. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110373185909

My mate looked at it, sounds fine, starts easily, no rust, nothing majorly cracked, electrics work fine apparently. Tyres have about 5mm thread, Nov rego...

High kms of course, and the cam noise. Sounds like some chain work and a full service. THink its ok? I just need a dunger... something to do some small kms in...

2. As long as the oil has been changed pretty regularly then the F3 are pretty hard to kill. Keeping them in perfect condition requires more effort, just like any bike.
  3. thanks mate, whats it worth do you think?
  4. I wouldn't pay more than 3 thats for sure.
  5. NSW and Vic are different markets. I think NSW seems to be about 15% cheaper for s/hand bikes. But $2.5k for that bike seems about par to me. 129k kms is a bit of work and it'll most likey need some attention and parts to get running well. In Vic an F3 with half those kays and a couple years younger will be about $4- $4.5k
  6. Thanks boys, won it for $2550. Going to get t now! :) My first 600
  7. Nice purchase.
    I was actually watching this, as it looks great, but the K's kept telling me to miss.
    All the best with it.