Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

One in, All in.......

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Cambo, Jan 12, 2009.

1. I've said it once and I'll say it again;
    We are our own worst enemies. :roll:
  2. what knobs, hope they lose their licence for good never to ride again.
  3. and this is why i would let my mate take the fall :grin:

Stuff making more problems for yourself just because your buddy is a suicidal idiot.
  4. Their shopping list.

5. ](*,) ](*,) Fools :!:
  6. What I want to know is how the friggin oath did he hear what his mate shouted? How the hell do you hear anything over the wind/engine noise while travelling together? Hell even at 40kph, I'm still using hand signals cause I still can't hear shyte.
  7. I think the article is saying, that when the police officer asked the second rider why he took off, he answered with 'one in, all in". Is that what you mean?
  8. Which one's gonna be the mummy? :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, What goes through a riders/drivers mind at that crucial second just before they take off? Don't they know that it's gonna end in tears?
  9. cant see where it says that his mate shouted at him when he flew past, i think the L plater is teliing the cop, saw my mate take off so its 1 in all in
  10. The Age
    "Prepared to pull over" implies that he's still moving.

Herald sun
    Again, "set to comply" implies that he's still moving and about to pull over to come to a stop.

The first rider appears to be the suspended licence holder, and the second riders appears to the learner.
  11. wow 135 out there.....hmmm yeah thats dangerous :roll:
  12. oh my mistake, i tend to read over things quickly, maybe they had blueants on their helmets :)
  13. Its knobs like this that give the rest of us a bad name....

Almost a shame they didn't crash as we really don't need people like that in the gene pool....
  14. Oh right, with ya now.

The two articles read differently to me, which is why i like the HUN, their news is waaay more interesting.
    But i never saw it until you posted it. Do you have a linky for us? :grin:
  15. Yeah that's a real bugger, then they could of added to the statistical evidence that you're right. Almost a shame really, not dying and all that. Ah well.
  16. Oops sorry, should've thought of the link.

Heraldsun article here

And yeah goz, that could've been it. Having blueants. If they didn't then my first question still remains :)
  17. Thanks mate.

Hell yes, waay more interesting. I didn't know they had rockets!!!!!
  18. Anything less is not rocketing

19. They would still be idiots even without trying to outrun the cops... mainly due to 1) riding whilst on suspended licence 2) learner on a 1000cc bike.

Trying to outrun the cops just confirms their stupidity