Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

One for the ladies

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Sir Skuffy, Jun 14, 2005.

1. OK ladies.

Ran this past "DEAR DEB" and she thought it was a good idea.

Ladies, we need you to nominate, to Deb via PM, who you would really like to shag on Netrider. After a period of time, Deb will put together a polling system so that the 5 top preferred men can be identified....and then determined as which would be the ladies choice.....

DO NOT VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!

So, what does everyone think? Could be fun.... Who says netrider does not connect people.....
  2. that sounds like something only sir stiffy could think of
  3. Skuffy you are a genuine d!ck. If thats not the most blatant piece of self advertisement I have ever seen I will bare my ar$e in Myers.
  4. Ahhhh, bite me, nothing to do with me...

DONT VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!
  5. there are a few people on netriders i would love to sink my teeth into, your lucky to know your not one of them, Thanks for the offer though
  6. Where on earth do you get the idea I would vote for you?
  7. How many failed attempts at this rubbish is this person going to have...

sheesh :)
  8. Hey Scuff, I said YOU could start the poll in the forums :p see Dear Deb question. But thats cool, if FEMALES wish to PM me who they would most like to shag on netrider, it will be kept confidential and I will start a poll.......

Now, I just need to work out how i can send a PM to myself :? :oops:
  9. sir skuffy, you have an even 50/50 karma count, very impressive :p
  10. Yeah .. his wife wouldn't appreciate it :) :LOL:
  11. :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: too funny!!!
  12. OMG, I bet Debs is sooooo overloaded with PMs she's havin to clear out her inbox every 5 mins.... NOT.

After all, we have such a plentiful supply of shaggable Netrider men :shock:
  13. commencing communal deflation of male ego’s in 3..2..1.. :oops: :p
  14. Do you really want to know how many I have been sent? :shock: :shock:
    Hahahaha.... just kidding, as I said before, it's all confidential :p

15. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Surely you can tell us how many you've received, that's the only part I'm interested in. It'll also let Mitch know exactly how popular this idea is.

C'mon, be a darl :p
  17. Put it this way, Mitch isn't even in the ranking at this point :shock: :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  18. Does anything goes, or are there going to be some protocols?

1. Can guys nominate guys, girls nominate girls?
    2. How many nomination per person?
    3. Do we have to know how they look like?