Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

One for the dog and cat lovers

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by cookeetree, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Thats wick!

2. AND the winner is; The Black Puddy-tat, by a unanimous points decision.

"So, how did you see it, Howard?"

"Well that dog has some great moves, but he can't punch his way out of a paper bag, Lenny."

"Yeah, I agree, the cat didn't have to raise a sweat to win that one."

Dog, talking to his mates later, after drowning his sorrows; "I coulda been a contender."
  3. I love the end, when the cat feigns disinterest, then hides behind the couch for the final chase.

4. My dogs do that, it's so funny to watch. Of course, I don't egg them on or anything :p
  5. LMAO!

I loved that dog spinning in circles - totally mental but very cute :grin:

And I would never egg my dogs on either :wink:

6. The best part is when they come in from the kennel, go straight into playing and the run around the house, hiding behind furniture trying to catch the other one out! Great at 6am!
  7. brings a whole new term of pussy whipped lol
    that cat hit him for 6.... soo hard made him spin around lol
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    absolute gold
  8. Cats are cool.
    Good thing they are not larger though, I just wouldn't trust 'em.

These people who go around hugging tigers etc need their freaken head examined IMO, about the equivalent of putting a pistol to your head, pulling the trigger, and hoping it doesn't go bang.
    They are cold blooded killers that would kill and eat you if they could without raising a sweat and think absolutely nothing of it. "What's the problem, he was made of meat right?"

Anyone who owns a cat will know what I'm talking about.

Very cool video. :grin:
  9. Agreed. I've no doubt my cat loves me, but he still hides around corners then leaps out and attacks my leg as I walk past.

Can you imagine if a tiger was to do that?