Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

One for the classic car nuts; 'barn find' extraordinaire

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by hornet, Jan 2, 2009.

1. How come we don't have relatives who collect cars like that? The world is so unfair sometimes. :(
  2. spectacular
  3. That is incredible! Reminds me of that barn in Portugal that had about 180 cars. The owner put them all in and them soldered the doors shut a long time ago. Some pictures of the collection (along with the story):

And if your wondering what the Bugatti looks like:

4. Then don't look at that picture ;) - it's a 57SC Atlantic

The 57 Atalante looks like this:
  5. I showed my dad the story and asked him if he could leave me a nice car. He said "Sure, you can have the Corolla".
    Not quite the Veyron I wanted :LOL:
  6. My bad
  7. I DID post a pic of the Atalante in my original post :roll: ........
  8. As nice as the Bugatti's are, the Corolla will start first time after having not being driven for the last 50 years*

*slight exaggeration.

That black one almost looks light the bat mobile..... very nice.
  9. I don't know whether I like it or not, but I'll take a black one.
  10. Nice..... but Jimmym, that Portugal story was actually not true, it was set up. It says someone moved in and found all the cars in a barn.
    But the real owner of the property and the cars got someone in to take photos and then the false story about it started.

11. I'm going to look in my shed right now.......there may be another one in there. :grin: :grin: :grin: