Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

One ball hanging.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by rourkster, Jul 16, 2006.

1. The Mosman Ladies Auxiliary were having their annual luncheon at their President's lavish mansion. An old wino turns up at the back door wearing King Gee shorts and a filthy old singlet and begs for some food in exchange for any chores that need doing. Reluctantly, Madam President lets him into the kitchen to do the dishes. When he is finished he wanders off to the parlour and finds a piano whereupon he starts playing the most beautiful music the ladies have heard. They all come out from the dining room to see who it is playing and are shocked to see the old wino at the piano in his King Gees & singlet. Madam President is even more shocked when she sees that the wino isn't wearing underpants and one of his testicles has fallen out the side of his shorts and his resting on his leg. Not wanting to cause a scene she quietly goes over to him and whispers
    "Excuse me, do you know you've got one ball hanging?"

The wino replies "No, but hum a few bars and I'll see if I can pick it up....."
  2. LOL

3. Boom boom !!! :LOL: