Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Onboard Cam Eastern Ck Track day 14th Dec

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Medic please, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Nice vid only had sound in the left speak though and yeah no wind noise which was great.

Cheers :cool:
  2. Nice work mate! Some good efforts under brakes and a few around the outside moves. :)

I have a track / training day coming up in Feb, and after that I'm hoping to enjoy my first proper track day at PI before the winter weather sets in.

For my information, what 'group' were you in? (I don't know how they run Eastern Creek, but at PI you are divided into 'slow' 'average' 'fast' and 'too kool for skool' :p )
  3. Sorry missed your post.
    Sposing you've already been on yours?
    I bought this off a guy so was in the third of four groups.
    I had a ball and am itching to get back. Next time I might give the 2nd group a whirl. I learn faster by following fast riders and keen to see what kind of times I can do with a little more clear track.

Went to the drags a few weeks ago. Got 10.988 which was pleasing for the bikes age. Good fun hammering off the mark but lots of waiting between runs.