Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

On Trak - Hoppers Crossing

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by markcpotter, May 5, 2009.

1. Hello,

Just wondering if anybody had used these guys for servicing.

I was ringing around for quotes to do the 18k on my 05 600rr.

On Trak quoted $220.

I have read that City West Yamaha were good but I rang them and was quoted $450. I said I would leave it as I had a much cheaper quote and was asked how much.

Told them the $220 and was told to hang on while he checked then came back and said "we could do it about that price" Wasn't sure whether he meant the $220 or the $450!?! Asked him to clarify how much and was told around $250. They may be ok but these sort of phone calls don't give you any confidence.

Soooo... just wondering if anybody knows if on trak are ok?

2. CIty West have always treated my bikes well. For $220 you would need to ask what on trak plan on doing to your bike. Those CBR's are a bit of a pain to do work on IMO. Do you know what needs to be done? Do you want to do it yourself?
  3. All good

on trak did the service and got to say quite happy with everything.

Very accomodating staff as well as they hung around for me a little while after they would normally close as the taxi I needed to collect the bike arrived late.

Would definitely recommend them. :biker: