Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

On the subject of light bulbs....

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by incitatus, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Two women work in the same office for the same boss, one blonde, the other brunette. Both want the afternoon off to go to a big department store sale but neither have any leave left.

The brunette says to the blonde, "I have a cunning plan. I am going to climb up and hang from the ceiling, when the boss comes in I want you to tell him I've cracked up under the strain and now believe I'm a light bulb and he will give me the rest of the day off to recover".

Sure enough, the boss comes in and the blonde tells him the brunette thinks she's a lightbulb as instructed. The boss says to the brunette, "Poor dear take the rest of the day off".

The brunette leaves and the blonde starts to put her coat on and leave too. Where are you going says the boss?

"Well you don't expect me to work in the dark do you?" says the blonde.

2. an oldie but goodie

3. "There hasn't been a new joke told since before the old Queen died"

Spike Milligan

4. Spike was being a bit coy there; although a lot of the goon humour WAS war-stories and experiences recycled, he was one on the geunine innovative comics of all time.
    I always loved his preface to the last of his "War" series. He wrote "After I wrote Puckoon, I swore I'd never write another book. This is it." Classic