Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

On Any Sunday - The Next Chapter

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by end user, May 13, 2014.

1. I haven't seen the original or the sequel, but the 3rd installment looks really promising!
    I wonder if they will have any screenings in Australia?

2. You HAVEN'T see the original? How do you call yourself a motorcyclist if you haven't seen On Any Sunday 1? :LOL:
  3. I don't see how anyone from this generation of motorcyclists could relate to "On any sunday", they'd be frothing at the mouth about open face helmets, jeans and short sleeve's. Men were men back then, fcuk knows what riders of that era would say about riders of today... it would probably run along the lines of what Boris thinks of riders today.

Pictures of my father and his mates from the 70's and early 80's for me really depict what riding is/was about.
  4. I'm not over the hill and the original On Any Sunday is not lost on me.

I just wish they still made blokes that hard.
  5. On Any Sunday is not a primer on how to ride, or a film that attempts to teach anything, it's relevant to any age because it's just about depicting the joys of riding.
  6. I only disagree in that riders of today (generalisation) just don't get it. it being riding in general.
  7. So are you not a 'rider of today' @iClint@iClint?
  8. I would consider myself from an earlier generation, I came up around bikes in the 80's all my mentors were from the 60's and 70's I got my license at 17 in the 90's almost 20years ago IMOriders have changed significantly.