Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

OMG.. Hijacker exchanges prisoners for a MB..get's rammed

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Lectre, Oct 20, 2006.

1. #1 Lectre, Oct 20, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. They should have just shot him before he even took off on the bike.

One less idiot in the world and the bike wouldn't have had to end its life.
  3. This ones been around for awhile, Wasn't long after 9/11 if I remember rightly :?: or was it after the train that was blown up in spain :?:

Still good to watch again though
  4. I've always said that if Ghost Rider was in the US he would be dead by now...well, now I have to amend that. If the Ghost Rider was anywhere *but* Sweden he would be dead long ago. There. I've said it.

Those lenient Swedish cops! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Thats unaceptable behaviour under ANY circumstances rotten coppers. :grin:

poor bloody bike :biker:
  6. Just comparing this statement:

with your following mantra:

So which is it?
    Perhaps you missed the bit about him threatening that he had a grenade. No doubt that was why he wasn't shot like the OP mentioned. If he goes down & drops that grenade near those hostages the cops would have had to explain that one. Instead they cordoned off an area & waited for him & knocked him off the bike so that if the grenade did go off it wasn't going to hurt anyone. Everyone loves to use hindsight to criticise Police actions don't they. They made a decision & went with it. Good luck to them.
  7. he threatedned to blow up his explosives, just after the madrid train bombings. WTF did he expect. Idiot
  8. ummm READ the last line, i'm lamenting the BIKE "poor bloody BIKE" as for the guy, if i was the cop in the car i would have run over the ass hole just for good measure.
  9. OK. I did read the last line but you probably needed to be a bit clearer with your intentions as I read it as you critcising them for hitting him. Perhaps a smilie or something may have given it away.
  10. :LOL: Zero Tolerance at it's finest.

I agree though, if they'd have just shot him it would have been a whole lot cleaner and the bike would have survived!
  11. I think they did, Vic, I think they did.

Good job too. Shame about the bike though.
  12. Phhttt....Don't see what the fuss is about, just like any Friday night in Northbridge............
  13. :lastyear:

Cheers :cool:
  14. anyone pick what the bike was?
  15. Its ok that'll buff right out
  16. Haha. I bet now he must be thinking...I should have asked for a tank.

Don't f*%#+ with the Spanish Police.
  17. Yeah...A busted bike!
  18. Seen that one before.

The bike was probably somebodys impounded pride and joy. :LOL:

I think the police plan to bring that in to stop motorcycle speeding in Australia. :wink:
  19. it was an R1
    the video is old as the hills.