Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

OMG... freaky Bloody hell...

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by ward_4e, Nov 8, 2006.

1. What the... why do people make these sort of things?
  2. "not that there's anything wrong with that....." :roll:
  3. I dunno, I kind of like that....maybe I have plushy urges.....
    I might put leopard fur on the GTR.

Regards, Andrew.
  4. That looks like the 'furry CBR400' that went on the Toy run a few years back (except that the CBR had spots on the fur as well!) *shudders*
  5. Those kooky Germans....
  6. Thats disgusting!

I just had breakfast - it nearly came up again!
  7. yuk..... here kitty kitty

why hurt the trumpy so much??
  8. I'm not I just posted this out of pure shock and awe of stupidity...

shock and awe of stupidity... sounds very us a-ye?
  9. Wow! Maybe its a pimps bike?
  10. Hi saw some freaky bikes covered in faux black fur in India which I thought was funny :LOL:

But this is F*%$#&

Lucky it's not here in Australia as it would be covered in human spit. That's what usually happens to any woman wearing real fur. I loathe public spitting but in this case..... :wink:

11. At least the fur saved the fairing from getting scratched when he put it into the side of the ambo.

You know, he was a lot like sobil that dood :)
  12. what was it before it became trumpy cover ?
  13. I think thats quite good!

Each to their own, everyone has personal taste!

Maybe it's the half German in me ;)
  14. Oh dear god. It looks like someone skinned a muppet and laid it over the bike. Yuck.
  15. You have half a German in you ? :shock: :shock: :shock:
  16. *shakes head* That's just wrong. :roll:
  17. umn sufflupagus of sesame st... maybe... he could make 2 or 3 covers like that... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :( poor snuffie... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  18. I read some of the comments before actually looking at the link - arent some of you over reacting? Hmm?

So some German has gone to the trouble of making an orange fur coat for his Trumpy (faux fur, too - surely that wouldnt get spat apon), not everyones cup 'o tea, but I think its noice in a weird and fluffy way.

Mmmm, fluffy...