Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

OMG,...did I break Netrider?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by incitatus, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Quote "Warning: mysql_connect(): User netrider_mysql has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/netrider/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/netrider/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/netrider/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 331
    phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
    "

2. Nope I think it broke all by itself...until now I havent been able to log on for the past 24 hrs and some of my posts have dissapeared (my for sale ad), I assume the guys are on to it though as its sorta back online.

3. No, I think incitatus did it.

WEDGIE!

4. The Devil made me do it !!!!!

5. check here it's all explained

https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11685&highlight=

6. Yes and the bill is in the mail :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7.  Top
  8. that wasn't posted for you it was to explain what happened to his posts that he said were now gone :roll: :p :wink:

9. Gotcha........ :eek:

10. I DID NOT!

sir_beelzebub.

11. Ok, but I still wish I hadn't married your sister.

12. as soon as I tried to load this thread, my internet dropped out. You didnt just break netrider, you broke my computer!!!

13. I liked her better when she was my brother :)

(P.S. You're a brave man ;) )

Justin.

14. Please email us with all such issues. If I hadn't come across this topic I would never have known about it and couldn't address it :)

15. Ohh, that's so obvious even a digiphobe like me should have figured it out....mea culpa,mea culpa,mea maxima culpa.